In accordance with these and priority Terms, the company obtains lawful access to your personal information, which in no case will be available for other purposes.
What Information Do We Collect?
In order for users to create an account on the platform for the subsequent use of the offered features and services, the company collects the following data:
- Registration information. This group includes full name, date of birth, country of residence, and so on.
- Contacts. The company asks for a phone number, email address, and so on.
- Financial information. Here you must specify a permanent account number and payment card details.
- It is important to note that only adult users can use the services and register on the site, as this rule is provided for by the company’s policy and the laws of the country. Melbet and its affiliated service providers may use player data to verify credentials. We also have the right to make them available to the relevant regulatory authorities upon request.
What Is the Purpose of Collecting the Information?
In order to provide a higher level of service, as well as to improve the website, Melbet stores user information about the activity on the platform. In addition, Melbet needs to ensure that you are not using any prohibited tools or with illegal intentions.
The main purposes of collecting information are:
- To register and verify an account;
- To process financial transactions;
- To provide access to the Services;
- To combat fraudulent activities;
- Comply with licensing requirements and regulations;
- Conduct analytical research;
- Analyze the service to improve the level of service;
- For marketing communications with clients;
- Confirm geographic location;
- Restore access to the player’s profile;
- Analyze possible financial losses and credit risk.
It is important to note that the registration procedure is a necessary step to use the services. These requirements require users to provide accurate information when creating an account. In addition, it is possible to change previously provided registration data. To communicate with customers, the company uses promotional messages with the consent to the newsletter.
To ensure full access to payment instruments and the ability to deposit and withdraw funds, customers are required to provide the necessary data. In this case, the company, service providers and persons processing financial requests have access to your financial information. This is necessary for the successful completion of the transaction request. In addition to the card number and other financial data, user data is also taken into account. In case of any changes in accordance with the Terms, you must inform the management of Melbet and update the credentials in your account.
In accordance with the terms and conditions of current company policy, Melbet is committed to protecting user data. Melbet takes privacy very seriously, so the platform offers all the necessary conditions for the security of customer data. In addition, you are also required to protect the privacy of your interests.
There are several cases where a company may disclose information:
- As required by law. There are some circumstances in which the relevant legal authorities may request certain information. In this case, the company is obliged to disclose the requested information. Also in some cases, the user will not be notified of these actions. The Company, insofar as it concerns it, undertakes to make every possible effort to prevent this from happening.
- Per your request. We may provide relevant information to consultants or government agencies at the request of the client. This may be necessary to investigate illegal activities related to fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights or other reasons. We may disclose registration data, contacts, financial instruments, and so on.
Who Has the Right to Receive Information?
In accordance with the rules of Melbet, we have the right to disclose user data to certain competent persons:
- Company employees;
- Service providers;
- Agents and subsidiaries;
- Relevant regulatory authorities.
By registering on the platform, all customers are invited to receive special promotional emails that will notify you of updates to products, services, prizes, etc. Melbet has every right to send promotional emails to the email address you provide or by other means using your contact information. By agreeing to Melbet’s marketing communications, you will always be up to date. In addition, in accordance with our policy, we reserve the right to share contact information with partners in order to provide a wider range of services.
If you do not want to receive promotional emails, you can unsubscribe by using this option in your account or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button when you receive an email. After that, Melbet will not be able to send you marketing communications. It is important to note that the company may have shared user data with partners prior to unsubscribing. In this case, you may need to log out of this type of mail separately.
Platform users have legal rights to change, visualize and supplement personal data. In this case, the company may require proof of identity. You have the opportunity to contact Melbet at any time, as it is important for us that the information is as accurate and truthful as possible.
To contact Melbet, you need to send an email and our specialists will contact you. It is important to note that in some cases a small fee is charged for processing and a written response. In accordance with Melbet Terms, we are required to retain the user’s personal data if you decide to delete your account within a certain period of time. These measures are necessary to prevent illegal activity or as required by law.
Cookies are used to improve the use of the website and improve the performance of the platform. When you visit Melbet, the files allow your device to be recognized.
Cookies are required for the following:
- Remember user preferences;
- To store information about your past activities;
- Provide the highest level of service;
- Show ads that match your preferences;
- track conversions;
- Data analysis to provide a better user experience.